[FC] FC motor

Vern in Bend vernmcintosh at eoni.com
Mon Apr 23 10:19:00 EDT 2007

List,

I must have missed some message traffic here.

I have a Vanagon/Corvair project underway.

Nails, you might want to suggest to 'Vanagon Guy' that an FC engine may not
be the best way to go.

The Vair drivetrain fits in there very nicely, but there will be no access
for the FC dipstick/filler pipe. Access can be created, but it is hardly
worth the trouble because the Vanagon top access cover is easy to get to and
to open.

Vern McIntosh
Bend, Oregon