[FC] Muffler options for FC

Charles Wrobel r75 at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 4 20:33:04 EDT 2007

  Hello -

I need to replace the muffler on my 63 Corvan soon and was wondering if
there are good and inexpensive options other than the replacement
available from the specialty vendors.

I was hoping that someone may have discovered a useable free-flowing
type muffler from one of the nation-wide chains like NAPA or something.
Preferably a chain that is international and has outlets in Canada like
NAPA.

I'd rather not go to a muffler shop because they will want to do the
brakes, etc, etc,

I don't care what the muffler looks like as long as it fits

thanks,

Charles

63 Corvan, 4 speed, 110