Fw: [FC] engine seal strips... how to attach along sides and back?

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Mon Aug 6 15:28:02 EDT 2007

OK thanx for all the answers... many misunderstood that I was asking about
how the strips attach to the van body, not how they attach to the engine.
I did the rip out the old staples and insert the new staples routine and it
went well.
I have manufactured iron strips to match the profile of the body
'flanges'.... a flat strip for the right side and an angle iron for the left
side. Next is to use some more angle iron to make the part across the
back... temporary until my grill comes.
thanx again
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC