<VV> RE: [FC] seller of this '64 Rampside?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at umich.edu
Tue Aug 21 21:46:19 EDT 2007

Yes, I was there.  I was 10 years old when the truck was delivered to the
dealership and I installed a sophisticated tracking device I developed when
I was eight years old to monitor its progress. (Right)

All I am saying is that he is advertising this truck as a rare piece of
history, as if it came that way in 1964, and it did not.

Bill