[FC] RE: Stock Corvair Group Newsletter - Latest Issue is Ready!

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Dec 15 22:12:57 EST 2007

Please note that while the newsletter says this is the last issue which
shall be distributed free, this does not apply to newsletter exchanges with
other Corvair clubs.

As we set up our new web site (Marissa, are you listening?) we will be
posting future editions of the newsletter in a “members only” section.  We
will open this section to individual dues-paying members.  We will make some
arrangement so that the newsletter may also be accessed by the other clubs.
All we ask of this arrangement is that the other clubs agree to share
information about stock research in their areas of expertise with the SCG
and also that they not freely distribute the newsletter outside of their
organizations.

Incidentally, for those clubs receiving this information for the first time,
you can find access to the previous SCG newsletters at this site (at least
until such time as our new website is up and running):

http://members.cox.net/stock_corvair_group/Newsletter.htm

For general information about the Stock Corvair Group go to our temporary
website which was constructed by me, an admittedly lousy webmaster.  I am
quite sorry if your browser does not like this website, but I am not smart
enough to fix it, so I hope Marissa gets our new site up and running soon!

http://members.cox.net/stock_corvair_group/

Thank you,

Bill Hubbell

President, Stock Corvair Group