[FC] Wanted Nos FC Tail Light Lens!!!

mopar at jbcs2.net mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Feb 6 15:01:11 EST 2007

Vent shades fit inside the window channel of the door, kind of like a side
sun visor. I have smoked ones on my Dakota Pickup. Generally an after
market accessory.
I really doubt if anyone ever made these for FC's, I don't recall ever
seeing any.

I don't think I have ever seen any NOS tail light lenses for FC's either, I
think they are just as hard to find as the reflectors are...........

Gary Swiatowy