[FC] Wanted Nos FC Tail Light Lens!!!

Bruce Gwyther vairman at sisna.com
Tue Feb 6 15:18:23 EST 2007

You may be talking the ones that fit above the windows. They are polished
stainless steel. I have some that fit the front and also some that fit the
side doors. I also have some that fit on the front part of the doors like a
clamp on mirror does. One shades the top of the window and the other
deflects the air past the vent windows
                                 Bruce Gwyther,  Bonneville Corvair Club