[FC] Paint Code Riddle Resolved

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Sat Feb 10 23:36:44 EST 2007

Thanks to all the folks who responded to my FC paint code mystery contest.
But the winners turned out to be Paul C and Kent S. Both knew that
740G was the code for Cardinal Red with a white stripe.

What threw me was that it turns out that my truck has been painted twice
over the original color. It is now dark blue, but there are many areas under
the blue where turquoise is visible. Looking deep into the hinge recesses I
finally found traces of the original red paint.

Now all I need to do is get one of those secret FC paint decoder rings.

Bill Chellis