[FC] brakes

vair65 at netzero.net vair65 at netzero.net
Tue Feb 13 20:18:24 EST 2007

Thanks for the replies.  I have tried one of the local auto parts stores and they do not carry the wave washer.  My hunt will continue...
I guess that I should have mentioned that I have manual adjustment brakes (no lever to move star wheel).
As suggested I normally do take one side apart at a time, however in this case everything was very rusty so I choose the route of taking apart, cleaning and painting all at the same time.  I should have taken pictures but didn't think that far in advance, after all I got the shop manual.
Thanks again everybody,
Keith Hammett