[FC] FC tranny

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Fri Feb 16 12:33:04 EST 2007

Guys  (especially Lonzo)
I am getting all the subassemblies ready to install the drivetrain into Rampy next week. I finally found the driveshaft, and looked up the info on this unit. The early shafts are supposed to have 12 teeth and this one has 14, and also, this tranny has a backup light switch. This confirms what you guys have said, the original tranny must have been swapped out for a 4 - speed from a car at some time in the past. I also, apparently, need to use the input shaft seal inside the snout for the late model??
Tim