[FC] Rampside (1962) Questions

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Feb 23 12:53:48 EST 2007

The ramp and tailgate also rust a lot and it's not easy to find replacement pieces.

The boomerang and bearings are available from Clarks now.  Not cheap but available - look in the supplement.  Ooohh, and windshields - hens teeth apparently.

We got our first Rampside this past summer from young Smitty Smith.  They're fun to drive and they haul a LOT of junk.  I'm amazed at how much bed volume there is in that small truck.  The ramp is great for loading/unloading but it does rattle a bit on mine.  You can crawl under them to check things without having to jack them up too.  Good luck!

mikeH