[FC] fc rampside questions (wheel bearing)

vair65 at netzero.net vair65 at netzero.net
Sat Feb 24 08:15:05 EST 2007

In the 2007 Supplement Clark's has repro axle bearings for 60-64 cars & 61 to 65 FC.  The price for the new bearing and seals is $149.00.  The expected date of stock is May 2007.  There is hope for replacing these bearings now.
Keith Hammett
>     If I go look at this Rampside, what common problem areas should I
> pay attention too: motor, tranny, suspension, body, etc.?

Rear wheel bearings are tough to find.  The "boomerang" on the steering
is difficult as well.  The driveline is mostly just like a car.  There
really aren't a lot of problem areas that always break, just look out
for rust.

--Bryan