[FC] windshield?

Melanie Teller ponymel at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 22:55:06 EST 2007

Hi Faith,

Seems I found one here in Southern California (where both me and my 61
Rampy reside:) some time ago, for around $400; however, I didn't have the
money at the time to purchase it.  Now I'm out of a job (company buyout and
job elimination :( so money is still tight.  I hope that 2007 will be much
better - and that both of us can get our rampys looking nice! :)

Best,

~Melanie

Visit my Webshots Albums at:  http://community.webshots.com/user/phenwonder

A cat has absolute honesty.  Male or female, a cat will show you how it
feels about you.  People hide their feelings for various reasons but cats
never do.    ~Ernest Hemingway