[FC] windshield?

Dave Sanger dksanger at pentel.net
Thu Jan 4 10:19:37 EST 2007

I purchased a new windshield for my 63 Rampside in spring 2004 from
www.windshieldstogo.com Price as I recall was about $400 for clear glass.

I kept the old glass; no cracks or chips, only minor wiper streaks.

It is in my shop here in Northern Michigan; didn't seem right to throw it
away. If anyone can use it, let me know.

Dave Sanger
63 Rampside
64 Spyder
DACC and CORSA