[FC] Re: Communique ads

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Sun Jan 7 01:23:50 EST 2007

Keith:

I did not receive any negative comments about David Edwards. A couple of
replies praised the man's knowledge of automatic transmissions. Based on
those responses, I plan on purchasing one of his kits to rebuild my PG.

Curiously he has a website but doesn't list it in his ad. For those
interested here is the link.

 http://www.autotran.us/index.html

Bill Chellis

Message: 1