[FC] Wanted Rear Reflectors!!

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Mon Jan 15 11:34:23 EST 2007

Are you stuck on stock, or have you considered making  a set? If you are
willing to customize a bit, try tailights from other late 50s early 60s GM
that fit within the outline... 64 biscayne lights come to mind??? I am
toying with the idea of grafting early 80s Corvette tailights into the
recess... even though they are too large, a little finesse should make it
look pretty cool....?
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC