[FC] F/C Clutch Cables

Ralph Loewinger rash44 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 17 14:09:28 EST 2007

Hey Guys-  I was going to stay out of the fray on F/C Clutch Cables, I don't want to spoil any production runs- the Hobby and the Club need these projects.  But here's my 2 cents worth.  I have a bunch of cables, NOS and used.  There are two types: those with a swaged collar (for the clamp) and those without.  Additionally, some of my aftermarket cables have an improved plastic sheath to keep out water and dirt. Be sure you get what you want.  I have been planning to take all my surplus parts to vend at the Jax 09 affair since it is just up the road. Ralph Loewinger, Daytona, '63 Rampy that still needs a  telescoping (Casco?) cigar lighter.

Ralph Loewinger
rash44 at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.