[FC] Re: FC Reflectors

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Tue Jan 16 23:37:08 EST 2007

Another possible source for these reflectors might be Clarks. They are
trying to assess the demand for them.
See their PN C316R.

As someone who has only owned a Rampside for a short time can someone send a
picture of what a
good reflector and poor reflector looks like. Mine came with some
deteriorated ones in the glove box.

I have provided a link to the B-J Rampside and there is a photo there that
shows the reflectors.

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/auctionresults/common/cardetail.asp?id=183795

Thanks.

Bill Chellis