[FC] Tail lights on the Rampside

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 23:00:02 EST 2007

Hey guys,
     I'm having tail light issues with 61 Rampside.
Does anyone have the color code for the brake and
parking lights on the rear of the FC? Everything was
working fine, then one tail light went out, then on
the other side the brake light started coming on with
the parking light. I'm trouble shooting and the color
code for the wires would make things a bit easier.
     While I'm working on it I heard that there is a
modification at the turn signal switch that allows the
front parking lights to stay on with the headlights.
Is this mod in the CORSA tech manual? I need to re-up
my membership I'll probably order the Tech manual at
the same time.

Thanks,

TiM

'61 Electric Rampside