[FC] Corvairitis Treatment Day(s) garage tours...!

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Tue Jul 10 00:55:17 EDT 2007

woohoo! Thanx Dave!
toodles
Merv
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave and Bev Decker
  To: corvairs at cybrus.net
  Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 9:50 PM
  Subject: WC:

  Hello all. I've arranged a garage tour for Sunday Aug.12th. In the morning, not too early! I've got 3 places lined up. My shop, a friend Jake Surline who has a 140 powered dune buggy and lots of other goodies, and another pal. He'll have to be excused... he has no Corvairs! However he has one of the nicest Canadian built '56 Belair converts anywhere. It was originally sold out of a dealership in Vernon! His shop is well worth a look. Looking forward to seeing you all here. Cheers, Dave