[FC] Hey... FCs have grills at the back?

Paul Steinberg noahsarkinc at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 15 13:42:29 EDT 2007

I asked a friend that has worked on Corvairs since the early 1960's and he said that they all came with the rear grille, but when the engine was removed for service, they were rarely put back onto the car.  This might account for the fact that so few of them still have them mounted today.  I have a NOS one that I can photograph, if anyone wants to see a picture.  Please email me with your direct email address if you would like a copy of the picture...... Paul in CT