[FC] What is an interlock on an FC?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 15 18:30:04 EDT 2007

My FC does not have a rearward side door, so I can't go look.  But, I have a
hunch that you are talking about a pin mechanism at top and bottom to secure
the door in the closed position.  There would (should) also be a handle on
the leading edge of the door (roughly the center - top to bottom) to operate
those pins.

See '61 shop manual Page 10-101 <GRIN>

Later, JR

CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)