[FC] Seat belt installation - where to drill?

Steven flippers at sashimi.org
Tue Jul 24 12:56:10 EDT 2007

Hi Dave,

I applied the measurements and in the process identified what looks like
dimples.  However the driver side dimple is closer to the seat, about 1.5"
back.  Interestingly though, visually it looks just like this location
http://rides.webshots.com/album/47500311dmuIHr
Since others have apparently used this spot I'm going to go with the dimple.

The passenger side dimple measures correctly but it's pretty far down the
fender slope and looks tight to get a drill in there.  I think I may mount
the belt a little closer up the fender if I can't get the drill in there.
(I don't see why not).

Thanks again,

- Steve Brown

'62 Rampside