[FC] fuel line

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Tue Jun 19 23:03:59 EDT 2007

     I would also check all the rubber lines for cracks and/or for broken fuel lines. The fuel pump could still be bad, looks are deceiving. The fuel pump rod could also have worn and not actuating the pump. I have also seen the eccentric wear and also spin on the crankshaft.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com