[FC] fuel line

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Jun 21 08:08:57 EDT 2007

 ??? I don't recall what year FC you said that you had but if you have pre 64 then all you need to do is drop the front of the shifter and the tank will slide out, if not then the whole shifter shaft needs to come loose with the tank.
???? If you remove the tank be sure and have all the rubber parts available and replace them. That includes the filler neck and the vent hose and since the supply line is so long be especially sure to replace that one as you can't get to the top clamp with the tank installed.

Ken Hand
Handy Car Care
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com