[FC] What The Best Engine For A 63 Rampside With A Power Glide!

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 27 11:22:06 EDT 2007

Eddie,

Check the CORSA Tech Guide.  The info you'll need about the 140 and the PG
is in there.  If you really want it to work right, there is a specific 140
to work with the PG that is quite a bit different than a mannual tranny 140.
Mating a mannual tranny 140 to a PG will result in a real dog off the line.

Even though I have a 140/4spd in my Rampy it's only because I needed a motor
for it, and it was available.  With all the further risks associated with a
140, primarily dropped valve seats, I'd recommend sticking with a 110.

Regards,
Joel