<VV> Re: [FC] [VV] Harmonic balancers....

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Sat Jun 30 16:01:01 EDT 2007

So the answer to my original question is, "Yes, a harmonic balancer (damper)
is good for 164 ci engines: not necessary, but would not hurt a 145"
Which leads to another question that I reworded from Rick... "Does one size
harmonic balancer fit all, or are they different for 95s, 98s, 102s, 110s,
140s, and turbos?"
toodles
Merv KRull
Salmon Arm, BC