[FC] update brake leak at junction block

vair65 at netzero.net vair65 at netzero.net
Tue Mar 6 13:24:14 EST 2007

The weather finally cooperated with my time and I was able to look into the brake leak.  I took it apart and checked the threads (no cross threading) and sealing surfaces on the block and line (nothing could be found).  Since I found nothing obvious with the connection I reinstalled the line in the block.  This time as it bottomed out it let out a screech!  I think that the brake fluid acted as a lubricant and allowed that little bit of torque I needed to seal the line.
Thanks to all who replied.
Keith Hammett