[FC] False floor

vairmech at aol.com vairmech at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 22:12:41 EST 2007

 Darrel,
 The best thing I could tell you is to put an ad in the newsletter asking for that. You just may get lucky or you could ask the online community of the Corvanatics at corvanatics at corvair.org. First you need to join the email community and then you will start getting emails frome whomever posts to the group, including me. You will have to go here, http://www.vv.corvair.org/mailman/listinfo/corvanatics
 To join first.
 Ken Hand