[FC] False floor

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Wed Mar 28 09:20:38 EST 2007

J. C. Ash of the Green Country Corvair Group in Tulsa is working on getting the raised floor reproduced, you might contact him.  I sold him a '62 Loadside with the raised floor option.  If you look in the P&A (could be the Assembly Guide) it gives a list of materials and most the information you need to produce the raised floor option, most of it was angle iron and plywood.

Terry Kalp