[FC] Windshield install in Rampside

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Tue May 1 00:01:20 EDT 2007

Two people minimum!
My one piece gasket from Corvair Underground worked just fine.
Use a bit of liquid dishwashing detergent in a spray bottle.... a few drops
per cup will do the trick

I also used two nylon 'bicycle tire wrenches" to slide along under the lip
to pull it out... about 5 inch x 1/2 inch x 3/16 inch shaved down to almost
a point
along with the string too
I couldnt do it without the "tire wrenches"!
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC