[FC] route to Detroit

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed May 23 12:17:05 EDT 2007

That shirt wouldn't be a problem coming into Canada, just for trying to get
back into the States.

The big issue with the border crossings is Sea & Air crossings, where a
passport is required to enter the States.  Land crossings from Canada still
only require a DL and/or Birth Certificate (for now).

Regards,
Joel