[FC] air cleaner

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 25 14:26:52 EDT 2007

check this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_wire

Later, JR

----- Original Message -----
From: <wern3 at juno.com>
To: <corvanatics at corvair.org>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 11:24 AM
Subject: [FC] air cleaner

I am in the process of utilizing the Tech guides plan to build a "140" air
cleaner for my FC. The directions cal for the use of "music wire" to make
the wire bail that holds the assembly onto the carb. Anyone have experience
finding the source for such a product?
Rampy is coming along, right now replacing the sheet metal box beam that the
outside bumper support bolts to
Tim
'61 Rampy