[FC] FC Latches

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Mon Nov 5 14:06:06 EST 2007

The FC & Chevy Cameo latches are exactly the same except I believe the
"throw bolt" is longer on the Cameo. I saw a NOS pair for sale many (more
that 10) years ago at Carlisle Auto Flea Market for $500 for the pair. When
I told a Cameo owner about them, he dropped all his stuff and couldn't get
there fast enough.... I have about 20-25 latches in various condition (none
NOS).	They'll appear on Ebay within the next month, since I had no
response to selling them all in a previous post here.	Charlie

http://www.yenkostinger.com

Message: 4