[FC] Re: rampside

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 20:23:45 EST 2007

 ?? ? corvanatics at corvair.org
??? I or Brian Blackwell will have to approve the posting but that is no problem.
??? As far as having it posted somewhere else on line, you don't have to have anything like that, all you need to say is you have it advertised locally. That can mean anything from the local paper to just a for sale sign in your yard. These other people are expecting that you have it listed on something like Craig's list.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com