[FC] Looking for a Rampside

Merv Krull krupross at sunwave.net
Tue Sep 4 20:52:22 EDT 2007

I have come to a conclusion that there is much merit in purchasing a
completely restored Rampside from a known Corvair expert. Although I
personally have restored a 53 GMC and almost completed a 62 Greenbrier and
plan to embark on restoring a 66 Reinell Runabout then a 64 700 sedan, the
work does get tedious. There is pride in completing the project, however,
and sometimes the experience gained is priceless!
toodles
Merv Krull
Salmon Arm, BC