[FC] Towing a Greenbrier Van on Flatbed trailer. Need Advice.

TiM M mr_tim34 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 19:50:18 EDT 2007

Your Greenbrier weighs 4600 pounds? I think that might
be the gross weight, the van plus a full load. My
Rampside weighs in at 4400 pounds,but it has 24 large
deep cycle batteries in the bed. I'd be surprised if
you can weighed more than 3000 pounds empty.  Actually
I just found a reference on Wen's Bus page that stated
the weight at 3005 pounds with a load capacity of 1595
pounds for a total GVR of 4600 pounds. Here is the
link:

http://www.geocities.com/bens_bus/facts.htm

TiM