[FC] Washable air filters

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Apr 3 01:16:22 EDT 2008

 ??? I would say it depends on the kind of washable filters you have. If they are K&N then there is a solution that K&N has that you use to clean them. If they are of the foam variety then soap and water and air dry. K&N has a spray on oiler and the foam filters take a little different type of oil and you put a little on and sort of squeeze it through the foam.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com