[FC] PG Screen

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Sat Apr 5 19:47:35 EDT 2008

 ??? The screen should just pull off and at the worst case have a screw holding it up. Take it off and then clean it with what ever you want to. Carb clean and/or brake clean does a very good job along with a brush. you can then blow dry the part and re-install it and away you go.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com