[FC] Wheres The Amphibious Corvair Loadside!

Kevin Clark kevin@kcvairbrush.com kevin at kcvairbrush.com
Thu Apr 10 20:59:18 EDT 2008

I've seen it a couple of times at the Homecoming in Detroit. I heard
maybe about 5 years ago it was either sold or auctioned to a guy who
owns a museum of strange cars. The seller got BIG BUCKS for it.
Our prez Ken Hand might know since he's from Detroit but he's
probably not checking his email lately.
Kevin
www.kcvairbrush.com

Kevin G. Clark