[FC] GB Sway bar

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Mon Apr 21 22:55:39 EDT 2008

?????? You are reading to much into what was written. Nothing was ever said about a rear bar, but rather?just looking from the rear. The photos below?are?of a rear installation and really don't relate to what we?are talking about here.

??? The company really needs to re write the instructions instead of being a 20th generation copy of a copy.?

??? I also have to add this comment, If you can't figure it out by looking at the pieces and what instuctions are available?you probably shouldn't be doing the job. I don't really think?anyone would like to drop a sway bar along the road somewhere if it wasn't fastened properly or?they drilled a hole in the wrong spot and weakened a suspension part.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com