[FC] Brake Parts

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 29 21:31:37 EDT 2008

Hey guys,

Keep in mind that both Al and myself are north of the border.  While I try
to support the vendors as much as possible (into four figures so far this
year) there are times when there just isn't time to wait for things to go
through the border, and the waits are getting longer post 9/11.  Don't even
get me started on "border handling fees"

Regards,
Joel