[FC] 140

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 2 16:35:57 EDT 2008

Tim,

I've not done it so understand this is opinion.  A 140 in a Greenbrier or
other van is probably OK since you can hear what the engine is doing fairly
well.  In a Rampy, the engine is pretty much isolated from the driver and it
would be difficult to hear any pinging that may occur.  So, I'd say to put a
110 in the Rampy rather than a 140.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110