[FC] Greenbrier in commercial!

Ben and Lynn Stiles lbstiles at verizon.net
Tue Aug 12 22:32:08 EDT 2008

Hey all-

Did anyone just see the Chevrolet "Green" commercial? It showed right before Phelps's historic race. What prime time for a commercial!!!

It showed a street corner from the beginning of the automobile and gas stations with now-retro designs being built and torn down only to be replaced by the next great design; all in the name of progress.

Well, in the sixties scene what vehicle should be featured but a red/white Greenbrier?? Lynn and I could barely get the word out in time!

What a sweet tribute to an awesome vehicle we all know and love that was light years ahead of its time and is still more naturally economical than most cars being built today.

Too cool!

Take care. Ben