[FC] tunes for a van the Kidds

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Mon Aug 18 09:10:14 EDT 2008

I have seen two solutions for the speaker mounting thing in the van. One guy in the Comminique a few years ago built a sort of long re ctangular box that attached to the ceiling and went from side to side just behind the drivers seat. He mounted the speakers in there and also added A/C with vents in there, and a light. The other example was a guy who mounted the speakers pointing down and mounted under the first bench seat behind the driver. I am considering placing my speakers in boxes behind the bench seat in Rampy for now.
Tim '61 Rampy