[FC] FC tank

wern3 at juno.com wern3 at juno.com
Fri Aug 22 08:33:56 EDT 2008

Just a quick note to thank everyone who helped with my process of replacing the old leaky gas tank on Rampy. After an initial failure last weekend, the tank passed the 6 hour water - fill test.  I went to the garage to check on it this morning, and all is dry. I hope to have it installed by Sunday night. Thanks to all who have helped with advice and encouragement over the last 5 weeks.
Tim Werner '61 Rampy