[FC] Rampside Bulbs?

Ken Hand vairmech at aol.com
Thu Dec 11 21:29:01 EST 2008

?????? I have to say that you cannot get a ticket for having an old car. What about the old cars that only had one tail light? Are they going to ticket them? They can't. If your lights are working properly as they were manufactured, there is nothing any police can do about it. Granted I do believe it is a bit of a safety issue but that is not the point here that was raised.

??? Now, if you want the correct stock bulb part numbers and/or some alternatives for brighter bulbs, I will see what I can do. I work full time so it won't be yesterday that I can get the info. Also the quickest thing you can do is check your system voltage. If it is less than 13V then adjust your regulator to get the max allowed per the books. That alone will brighten your bulbs by at least 10% with no other change.

Ken Hand
248-613-8586
www.corvairmechanic.com