[FC] FC heat improvements

Eric Kirven ultravan345 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 14 15:47:20 EST 2008

Speaking of that front vent. . . Does anyone know who may have a rubber seal (profile) that fits there? Mine just fell apart. If the correct profile isn't available, what is being used in its place?

With regards to the "Spare" do not forget that the off set is different than the standard GM wheel. The lug pattern is the same. The wheel will work on the rear, not the front.

Regards,
Eric