[FC] FC Transverse Spring

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 14 22:06:54 EST 2008

Here's a question that is somewhat related.....

Were the '64 diff cases cast with the boss for the transverse leaf spring?

And, did the '65 FC diff cases have the bosses for the LM lower control
arms, or were they the same cases used up till 63, or 64 depending on the
answer to my first question.

Regards,
Joel