[FC] New FC Owner - Seats

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Tue Feb 12 09:39:26 EST 2008

Hello Mr Kidd,

It would be interesting to know what province of Canada you live in.

The difficulty with fitting alternate seats in an FC is to find a set with
a thin seat bottom to clear the wheel well.  I once had the opportunity to
drive my neighbor' '99 Dodge Dakota and noticed that its bucket seats might
just work in an FC. The seat bases were thin on the inboard side to clear
the transmission tunnel. I did not take measurements, but it looked like
they would nearly bolt in (with modification of the tracks) if swapped side
to side.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, MI